- This picturesque little town with its mighty Renaissance castle that has retained its medieval charm to this day is located in Southern Bohemia. ČK constantly attracts a lot of visitors for its untouched architectural authenticity. After a guided tour around the historical core of the town and a narrow widing lanes with beautiful decorated burghes houses you will have lunch in the local tavern and than the tour continues to České Budějovice, the former royal town founded already in the 13th century where the famous beer Budweiser have been brewed over centuries.
ONLY WITH US INCLUDING LUNCH AND ADMISSION TO:
Representative Castle Apartments
- The novelty of the year 2005 is the most modern equipment with headphones in sightseeing buses offering a commentary in 20 languages during an hour tour of Prague.
Each of the other tours/trips is ensured by comfortable, air conditioned mercedes benz and iveco buses for 19 people.
Pick up service in Prague hotels for any tour/trip booked beforehand is free of charge.
- 1 990,- CZK (71 EUR) PRICE FOR ADULTS
- 1 850,- CZK (66 EUR) PRICE FOR STUDENTS
- 1 750,- CZK (63 EUR) PRICE FOR CHILDREN
8:45 daily except Monday
Prague Holiday Apartments right in the Centre. Accommodation in Prague Apartments, Prague hotels and pensions. Serviced and fully furnished Prague holiday apartments located in central Prague, Prague vacation rentals at the Charles bridge or Wenceslas square even from 16 EUR per person. Each apartment, hotel or pension is bookable online. Hotels and pensions in Prague guaranteed cheaper or same as the rack rates. Transfer services, Prague sigtseeing tours, river cruises, private guides, Prague beer tour packages, tickets to Prague cultural events. Prague Map as a welcome gift.