- Thanks to the prosperous silver mines Kutná Hora became, after Prague, the second most important town of the Bohemian kingdom in the Middle Ages. The increasing wealth and prosperity led to an architectural boom in the town and gave rise to many beautiful monuments - St. Barbara cathedral - Italian Court with Royal Mint - The Stone House and other Gothic and Renaissance landmarks. A uniquely amazing sight is the baroque ossuary in nearby Sedlec, decorated with the bones of some 40,000 people. The decorations even include human bone chandeliers. K.H. was declared a world heritage site and has been protected by UNESCO since 1992.
Including admission to:
St. Barbara Cathedral
Italian Court and Royal Mint
- The novelty of the year 2005 is the most modern equipment with headphones in sightseeing buses offering a commentary in 20 languages during an hour tour of Prague.
Each of the other tours/trips is ensured by comfortable, air conditioned mercedes benz and iveco buses for 19 people.
Pick up service in Prague hotels for any tour/trip booked beforehand is free of charge.
- 990,- CZK (35 EUR) PRICE FOR ADULTS
- 900,- CZK (32 EUR) PRICE FOR STUDENTS
- 800,- CZK (29 EUR) PRICE FOR CHILDREN
Prague Holiday Apartments right in the Centre. Accommodation in Prague Apartments, Prague hotels and pensions. Serviced and fully furnished Prague holiday apartments located in central Prague, Prague vacation rentals at the Charles bridge or Wenceslas square even from 16 EUR per person. Each apartment, hotel or pension is bookable online. Hotels and pensions in Prague guaranteed cheaper or same as the rack rates. Transfer services, Prague sigtseeing tours, river cruises, private guides, Prague beer tour packages, tickets to Prague cultural events. Prague Map as a welcome gift.