- World known car factory Škoda belongs to the most modern enterprices in the world. It was founded in 1895 in Mladá Boleslav a town located 55km from Prague. Being opened to public Škoda as one of few car companies enables its visitors unique and rare opportunity to visit its premises and follow its operation. First we will visit Škoda museum located in company ´ s historical buildings. A film and exhibition on history and development of car production including displayed cars is presented there. Then we will drive you to the factory itself, where you spend about 90 minutes of excursion. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to enter the factory because of safety reasons.
- Including entrance fees to: 1)Škoda museum
2) Škoda factory
Inconvenient for children under the age of 12
Discounts for seniors
- 990,- CZK (35 EUR) price for Adult
- 950,- CZK (34 EUR) price for Students
- 950,- CZK (34 EUR) price for Children
- BUS + ON FOOT
Starting point: Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1
Departure: 8:45 Thursday
Tour End: Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1
Prague Holiday Apartments right in the Centre. Accommodation in Prague Apartments, Prague hotels and pensions. Serviced and fully furnished Prague holiday apartments located in central Prague, Prague vacation rentals at the Charles bridge or Wenceslas square even from 16 EUR per person. Each apartment, hotel or pension is bookable online. Hotels and pensions in Prague guaranteed cheaper or same as the rack rates. Transfer services, Prague sigtseeing tours, river cruises, private guides, Prague beer tour packages, tickets to Prague cultural events. Prague Map as a welcome gift.