1. How do we get the key from the apartment?
There are 2 possibilities:
1st) we recommend our airport transfer service FOR ONLY 24 EUR. You are picked up by our driver who will also give you the key of your apartment and accommodates you. This option seems to be the fastest and safest.
2nd) you can pick up the keys in our office which is open every day from 8 to 19.00
2. What do we do when something goes wrong in the apartment?
Please immediately contact us on our emergency mobil phone number: +420 608 904 999.
3. How do we pay for the apartment?
The payment is made upon your arrival - in case of ordering a transfer service you can settle the payment to the driver or in our office. We accept payment in cash - CZK or EUR, also credit cards are accepted.
4. Is Prague dangerous?
Prague is one the safest capital cities in the world. Of course, we reccommend to look after your bags, cameras and wallets. Especially, in crowded public transport such as underground and trams.
5. What is the basic equipment of the apartments?
All apartments are furnished, bed sheets and towels are always prepared, fridge, basic cooking facilities (dishes, glasses, cuttlery, bottle and tin opener, pots and sauce- pans. Oven and electric or gass stove are aslo in the kitchen. Hairdryer is also in each apartment. In some apartments there is TV, SAT TV, radio, tape recorder, microwave, iron, iron board, dish washer and washing machine.
6. How can we check out?
Check out time is until 11 o‘clock. In case you do not have departure transfer service arranged, please leave the keys on the table in the apartment. If you have late departure >
- we can pick up your bags at 11.oo store it in our office for 10 EUR. After that you can have a departure transfer from the city center and your bags are going to be aleady in the car of your driver.
- if we do not have arrival on the day of your departure you can stay in the apartment until the evening for only 20 EUR extra fee.
7. How much is a taxi in Prague ?
Please before you get on the taxi always look at the front door of the car where the prices are written. A usual price for 1 km is 22-25 CZK. To call a taxi through an operator is cheaper. Please call AAA TAXI number is +420 233113311. The price from the city center to any of our apartments should not be higher than 400 CZK. We advise to ask how much it will cost before you get on the taxi. Of course, our airport transport service is the cheapest!
8. What happens when we want to check in after 8 p.m. and do not requier airport transport service?
We can leave the keys in the restaurant Sklep - Seifertova 53, which is only 10 meters away from our office. The restaurant is open until 23:00!!! In case of a later arrival, we need to know IN ADVANCE. After 23:00 we charge 500 CZK late check-in fee. Please call 30 minutes before your check in 00420 608 904 999
9. Do you charge the first night when we make the authorization?
We only make the first night guarantee and do not take your money. We will charge it only in case of late cancellation.
10. Where is the best place to change our money?
We do not recommend to change your money on Wenceslav Square or in the main station. We highly recommend to change it in KAPROVA street 15, Prague 1 (only a few steps from the Old Town Square).
11. Is the cleaning service included?
Yes, the cleaning service is included. The prices are final, includes cleaning sevice after every 3rd day and the departure cleaning.
12. What are the average prices in restaurants?
Drinks such as beer and wine cost about 25 - 30 CZK. Dinner in a typical Czech restaurant or pub costs about 120 -300 CZK.
For 600 CZK (24 Eur) will our driver accommodate you and give you all useful tips about Prague you need.
Prague is amazing! To enjoy its gifts we would like to be your complete tourist information guide.
The best and most popular restaurants and pubs in Prague.
Min night: 10°C
Fax: +420 226 531 689 | GSM: +420 608 904 999
www.astravacation.com | www.uklidastra.cz