- Czech Republic, PRAGUE-LESSER TOWN
- The Verona House, also known as the Lustermann House, is located in a picturesque alley in the historical a nd cultural heart of Prague, only a few steps from Charles Bridge. It was built in the high baroque style between 1707 and 1726. At the beginning of the 19th century, the attic floor was added, and the house underwent a series of architectonic changes, interior modifications and construction of new yard annexes, in the first half of the 20th century. This three-annex one-floor building with a small yard is raised on a rectangular plot. Its high baroque frontage is embellished with an early classicist segment frontispiece and an oval portrait of the Virgin Mary with the baby between the first-floor windows.
Practically all important sights are easily accessible on foot or by tram. The nearest underground station is "Malostranská" (line A), some 200 meters from the hotel.
- Information: Located in a picturesque alley in the historical a nd cultural heart of Prague, only a few steps from Charles Bridge.
- Address: Míšeňská st. 8, 118 00 Praha 1 - Malá Strana
- Max. season price: 0 EUR
- Capacity: 30 persons
- After a complete reconstruction finished in the spring of 2005, the Verona House offers the visitors of Prague a comfortable accommodation in 13 double rooms and 1 apartment. All rooms are equipped with a bath-tub or a shower, TV via satelite, telephone, a minibar and a safe. The ground-floor rooms in the front annex have preserved their high barogue arches, the first-floor ceilings are flat.
The top-floor rooms offer an unforgettable romantic view over the Lesser Town roofs.
The small number of rooms permits an individual approach to the clients and meeting even their most demanding requirements. The hotel has its own breakfast room, café and wine bar, and the clients can also enjoy the services of a restaurant at the Bishop´s House (another hotel of our company) only 50 meters away
- bath-tub or a shower, TV via satelite, telephone, a minibar and a safe.
|Room Type||Price per||Low||High||Top|
|Single room / per nigth, with breakfast||room||2 300 CZK||4 000 CZK||4 600 CZK|
|Double room / per night with breakfast||room||2 600 CZK||4 500 CZK||5 100 CZK|
|Apartment 1 - 4 persons||room||3 500 CZK||5 200 CZK||6 000 CZK|
|1 EUR||28 CZK|
|1 USD||22 CZK|
|1 GBP||35 CZK|
|100 HUF||9 CZK|
Why to book with us ?
- No reservation fee, rack rates guaranteed. Special discounted prices!
- We are a licensed Prague incoming travel agency, not only a "database of hotels". We know the hotels we offer on our site.
- Final confirmation within 24 hours
- Secured online booking, payment upon arrival
- We are experienced local tourism professionals so your requests are being taken care of by real people and not by robots.
Prague Holiday Apartments right in the Centre. Accommodation in Prague Apartments, Prague hotels and pensions. Serviced and fully furnished Prague holiday apartments located in central Prague, Prague vacation rentals at the Charles bridge or Wenceslas square even from 16 EUR per person. Each apartment, hotel or pension is bookable online. Hotels and pensions in Prague guaranteed cheaper or same as the rack rates. Transfer services, Prague sigtseeing tours, river cruises, private guides, Prague beer tour packages, tickets to Prague cultural events. Prague Map as a welcome gift.
Baby cot FREE OF CHARGE!
Extra bed = 800 CZK / person / night!
Child until 6 years free of charge on a bed with parents. Parking neccessary to reserve in advance. Parking is not included in hotel prices!
Prices include buffet breakfast, VAT and all taxes. Prices of rooms: per room/night, in Czech Crowns.
DURING THE PERIOD 1.7.2009 - 31.8.2009 PLEASE ASK FOR OUR SPECIAL PRICES!!!