- Czech Republic, PRAGUE-CITY CENTER
- The hostel is just across the street from the Faust House, next to the monastery Emauzy and the Botanical Gardens. You can reach the Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) comfortably on foot within 10 minutes. The hostel is in the proximity of most of Pragues historical landmarks, for example: The Charles Bridge, National Theatre, Kampa, Petřín hill, The Lesser Town historical district, Prague Castle, The Old Town Square and The Jewish Quarter. Within 5 minutes you can get to the Vltava river quay, a popular location for walks and recreation.
- Information: The Charles Square Hostel is a newly refurbished historical building in the Charles Square. The hostel offers accomodation in rooms with 2,3,4 or 6 beds. Total capacity 30 guests.
- Address: Vyšehradská 53, Praha 2
- Max. season price: 25 EUR
- Capacity: 30 persons
- Bed-clothes, towels
Fully equipped kitchen
Shower bath, WC
Free WiFi access
You can get breakfast in the coffee-lounge on the ground floor
Parking in the courtyard (CZK 290 (12 €)/ day)
Payment in other currencies possible (depending on actual exchange rate)
|Room Type||Price per||Low||High||Top|
|6 persons||person||320 CZK|| || |
|4 persons||person||350 CZK|| || |
|3 persons||person||370 CZK|| || |
|2 persons||person||400 CZK|| || |
|1 person||person||600 CZK|| || |
|1 EUR||28 CZK|
|1 USD||22 CZK|
|1 GBP||35 CZK|
|100 HUF||9 CZK|
Prague Holiday Apartments right in the Centre. Accommodation in Prague Apartments, Prague hotels and pensions. Serviced and fully furnished Prague holiday apartments located in central Prague, Prague vacation rentals at the Charles bridge or Wenceslas square even from 16 EUR per person. Each apartment, hotel or pension is bookable online. Hotels and pensions in Prague guaranteed cheaper or same as the rack rates. Transfer services, Prague sigtseeing tours, river cruises, private guides, Prague beer tour packages, tickets to Prague cultural events. Prague Map as a welcome gift.