More photos »
- Czech Republic, PRAGUE-CITY CENTER
- Penzion U Sv. Jana has a very advantageous location right in the centre of the city. It´s just about 10 minutes walking to the Wencelas Square and just 1 minute walking to the Charles Square ? it is the stop of the B- metro line as well. A tram station is just about 30 metres from the building. Prague Botanical garden is situated 150 metres from the pension.
- Information: The building was built in 1906 and originally was used as a vicarage for the Church of St. John.
- Address: Vyšehradská 288, Prague 2
- Max. season price: 0 EUR
- Capacity: 40 persons
- Penzion U Sv. Jana offers accommodation in double rooms and apartments up to 4 persons.The pension has 14 rooms with capacity for 40 persons. All rooms are furnished by satelite TV and direct telephone. Every room has its own bathroom and toilet.
The pension has also a parking place for 5 cars and a beautiful flower garden.
The reception desk is situated in the ground floor and works for 24 hours.
Breakfast is in the form of a buffet.
FOR OUR GUESTS FREE INTERNET USE in the whole hotel, including rooms. ( WI-FI)
- Sat TV, direct telephone
|Room Type||Price per||Low||High||Top|
|Double room *** with own bathroom, breakfast included||room||1 690 CZK||2 090 CZK||2 390 CZK|
|Family double room with own bathroom, breakfast inc.||room||1 890 CZK||2 390 CZK||2 690 CZK|
|Family room for 4 persons with own bathroom, breakfast inc.||room||2 590 CZK||3 190 CZK||3 590 CZK|
|Extra bed / per night with breakfast||extra bed||500 CZK||500 CZK||600 CZK|
|1 EUR||28 CZK|
|1 USD||22 CZK|
|1 GBP||35 CZK|
|100 HUF||9 CZK|
Prices are per room per night, breakfast and all taxes included. INTERNET FREE OF CHARGE!