More photos »
- Czech Republic, PRAGUE-LESSER TOWN
- It cannot be described, it can only be experienced. And that is why you are invited to spend some time in the suites or double rooms of " Zlatá Hvězda" and while enjoying perfect hotel services just a few steps from the gates of the Prague castle you will experience a really princely life.
- Information: There is much more to say about the House, but words fail to illustrate its unique atmosphere.
- Address: Nerudova 48, Praha 1 - Mala Strana / Lesser town
- Max. season price: 89 EUR
- Golden Star - two words that sound like a fairy tale, two words that evoke something beautiful, magic, precious and if these two words are the name of a historical house, no less precious and magic, you will certainly be interested in visiting it on your trip to Prague. And now you have the best opportunity. After a complete reconstruction, in May 2000 the Golden Star House reopened its ancient gate to glitter with its uncomparable beauty.
The recently finished recontruction preserved the original architectural elements and completed them carefully with luxury facilities of modern way of life. Just next to the elevator you can find a 270 year old staircase, you can see the original ornamental plastering of the ceiling, but also the most modern bathroom. The period wooden furniture is in perfect accordance with the historical atmosphere of the House, but at the same time it is treated with the latest wax technique, without ecologically detrimental varnish.
When it's time to have dinner, our restaurant sets exemplary standards of excellent cuisine and service. A wide range of tempting dishes is prepared by our superior chefs in the tradition of the finest Czech or international cuisine and it is to ensure that you will enjoy the very best in taste and quality.
Our restaurant is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Seating is available for 70 guests. We offer Czech, International and Vegetarian cuisine. We can provide an unforgettable setting for your wedding banquet or graduation celebration.
- The hotel offers double rooms, twin rooms and suites. Our program of constant improvement means that most bedrooms have been beautifully refurbished to the highest world class standards, providing a graceful, yet homely ambience for you to relax. Subtle and interesting colour combinations, quality fabrics and fine furniture enhance the character of the rooms.
Bath or shower, Bidet, Hair Dryer, Minibar, Refrigerator, Safe, Tv set, Satellite TV including CNN, Phone, Crib available, Buffet breakfast, Washing, Cleaning, Ironing.
Unique room features
Views of the King's Road and Prague Castle. Original period furniture, specially selected for each room. Parquet floors treated with ecologically safe lacquer.
|Room Type||Price per||Low||High||Top|
|Double room, breakfast included.||room||93 EUR||139 EUR||182 EUR|
|Apartment for 2 persons, breakfast included.||room||114 EUR||175 EUR||218 EUR|
|Extra bed / night, breakfast included||extra bed||18 EUR||18 EUR||18 EUR|
|1 EUR||28 CZK|
|1 USD||22 CZK|
|1 GBP||35 CZK|
|100 HUF||9 CZK|
Prices valid per room / night including Tax and buffet breatfast . SPECIAL PRICES: 1.7. - 31.8. 2007 1 X DOUBLE ROOM = 3600,- CZK / PER NIGHT 1 X APARTMENT FOR 2 PERSONS = 4200,- CZK / PER NIGHT
Why to book with us ?
- No reservation fee, rack rates guaranteed. Special discounted prices!
- We are a licensed Prague incoming travel agency, not only a "database of hotels". We know the hotels we offer on our site.
- Final confirmation within 24 hours
- Secured online booking, payment upon arrival
- We are experienced local tourism professionals so your requests are being taken care of by real people and not by robots.