- Czech Republic, PRAGUE-OLD TOWN
- Comfort **** hotel with 17-room capacity in the pedestrian zone of the Prague centre. All attractive tourist sights are reachable in walking distance. Location, quality services and prices for accommodation make our hotel affordable for bussiness clients.
- Information: To feel home does not mean to stay home!
- Address: Michalská 9/441, Praha 1
- Max. season price: 3800 CZK
- The rooms are equipped with TV-satelite set, WC, bath or shower, all services are available 24 hours a day. There is a superior restaurant on the ground floor where we serve breakfasts, lunches and dinners. In the basement there is a well-known, cosy jazz club where you can enjoy live jazz music by leading jazz performers (free entrance for hotel guests).
Covered parking place and car-parking service available.
A history of the house U staré paní
In the 15 century the house was situated in U proroků, which was confiscated by the Old town community in 1424. Then Mr. Šídlo bought it and turned it into a tavern named Šebířova. In 1488 Mr. Matěj Rejsek, a well-known late Gothic builder, owned the house. He finished the temple of St. Barbora in Kutná Hora plus many others including Prašná brána. At a later date the house was renamed U zeleného orla. In the 17 century prosecutor Melichar Teyprecht from Prechtynk purchased the house, which was later confiscated and sold for 849 KOP to miller Ondřej Touškovský in 1631. At the end of 17 century the house was again sold to a new owner Reisman from Reisenberk.
Later this domestic dweling was transformed into pub which had been visited freguently by well-known historian Wacslaw Wladiwoj Tomek. In the years 1933 - 35 the historical building was remodeled by František Dittrych and turned into a hotel with a restaurant and winery.
- Each of our room is fully furnished, including telephone, a cable TV and minibar. Reception service 24 hours.
|Room Type||Price per||Low||High||Top|
|Single room, breakfast incl.||room||2 950 CZK||3 250 CZK||3 900 CZK|
|Double room, buffet breakfast included||room||3 360 CZK||3 950 CZK||4 750 CZK|
|Apartment for 1-2 persons, buffet breakfast included||room||3 950 CZK||4 860 CZK||5 830 CZK|
|Apartment for 4 persons + breakfast||room||5 050 CZK||5 960 CZK||7 150 CZK|
|Apartm for 3 persons, buffet breakfast included||room||4 650 CZK||5 560 CZK||6 670 CZK|
|Family suite 2+1, buffet breakfast included||room||3 700 CZK||4 300 CZK||5 160 CZK|
|Family suite 2 + 2, buffet breakfast included||room||4 000 CZK||4 650 CZK||5 580 CZK|
|Extra bed||extra bed||900 CZK||900 CZK||900 CZK|
|1 EUR||28 CZK|
|1 USD||22 CZK|
|1 GBP||35 CZK|
|100 HUF||9 CZK|
Why to book with us ?
- No reservation fee, rack rates guaranteed. Special discounted prices!
- We are a licensed Prague incoming travel agency, not only a "database of hotels". We know the hotels we offer on our site.
- Final confirmation within 24 hours
- Secured online booking, payment upon arrival
- We are experienced local tourism professionals so your requests are being taken care of by real people and not by robots.
Prague Holiday Apartments right in the Centre. Accommodation in Prague Apartments, Prague hotels and pensions. Serviced and fully furnished Prague holiday apartments located in central Prague, Prague vacation rentals at the Charles bridge or Wenceslas square even from 16 EUR per person. Each apartment, hotel or pension is bookable online. Hotels and pensions in Prague guaranteed cheaper or same as the rack rates. Transfer services, Prague sigtseeing tours, river cruises, private guides, Prague beer tour packages, tickets to Prague cultural events. Prague Map as a welcome gift.