More photos »
- Czech Republic, PRAGUE-CITY CENTER
- Wenceslas Square today is the center of the city, and it is a marvelous combination of old architecture, modern buildings and business centers. In the area around the Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa there are several department stores, luxury shops and theatres, and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs.
- Information: The hotel is located at Wenceslas Square, a historical and cultural center founded by the famous king Charles IV that plays a major role in modern Prague society.
- Address: Václavské náměstí 5-7, Praha 1
- Max. season price: 95 EUR
- Our tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all airconditioned, and have private marble bathrooms with jacuzzi bath and shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone allowing conference calls with up to six persons, fax, internet access, safety deposit box and hairdryer.
Hotel services: laundry, room service, limousine service, hairdresser´s, beauty salon, thai massages, fitness, garages, parking
- Minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone allowing conference calls with up to six persons, fax, internet access, safety deposit box and hairdryer.
Similar Prague Hotels
|Room Type||Price per||Low||High||Top|
|Single room/night buffet breakfast inc.||room||136 EUR||180 EUR||205 EUR|
|Double room/night inc. buffet breakfast and welcome drink||room||144 EUR||190 EUR||210 EUR|
|Suite/night inc.buffet breakfast and welcome drink||room||164 EUR||218 EUR||240 EUR|
|1 EUR||28 CZK|
|1 USD||22 CZK|
|1 GBP||35 CZK|
|100 HUF||9 CZK|
All rates are published including buffet breakfast and all taxes.
Why to book with us ?
- No reservation fee, rack rates guaranteed. Special discounted prices!
- We are a licensed Prague incoming travel agency, not only a "database of hotels". We know the hotels we offer on our site.
- Final confirmation within 24 hours
- Secured online booking, payment upon arrival
- We are experienced local tourism professionals so your requests are being taken care of by real people and not by robots.