Další foto »
- Would you feel like experiencing something special and also unexpected and in addition having both fun and excitement together with excellent food and galore of beer and wine with no limit ? Than do not waste your time and book this tour as soon as possible. You will visit Dětenice – a little town eastward of Prague. After a visit of the manor house decorated with hunting trophies and after making you familiar with beer brewing history you will spend an exciting evening in a local tavern. While testing and sampling the specialities of the by gone era prepared on the open fire the staff dressed in period costumes will care for your good time performing dances, dueling, juggling and a lot more. Be prepaired for the medieval ambience and also for a little bit rude and rough manors as it was in those times.
Admission to the manor house and local brewery included Dinner and beer or wine with no limit included
FREE PICK UP AND DROP OFF SERVICE
- The novelty of the year 2005 is the most modern equipment with headphones in sightseeing buses offering a commentary in 20 languages during an hour tour of Prague.
Each of the other tours/trips is ensured by comfortable, air conditioned mercedes benz and iveco buses for 19 people.
Pick up service in Prague hotels for any tour/trip booked beforehand is free of charge.
- 1 790,- Kč (64 EUR) PRICE FOR ADULTS
- 1 790,- Kč (64 EUR) PRICE FOR STUDENTS
- 1 400,- Kč (50 EUR) PRICE FOR CHILDREN
16:00 Wednesday, Friday, Saturday