More photos »
- Prague river cruises with lunch or with romantic candle light dinner all cheaper than on the deck
- Enjoy a romantic evening on board from 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. Buffet dinner, aperitif and live music programme. Departure at 7 p.m. - port at Čechův Bridge.
A ONE HOUR cruise offers a glimpse at the city's famous landmarks as the ship glides past the impressive Prague Castle, the oldest and most famous bridge - Charles Bridge - the gold crested National Theatre, Baroque mansions of Malá strana and pastel coloured art nouveau buildings along the embarkment. One hour trips depart at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
We can also arrange private cruises catered to your wishes. The jetty is located under Cechuv bridge (the embankment Na Franti_ku by the Hotel Intercontinental) not far from the Old Town Square and Staroměstská metro station on line A. The landing place is at the Cechuv bridge, embankment Na Franti_ku, in front of the hotel Intercontinental. Cruises can be organized at dates according to the leaflet added, or with a departure time in response to your demand, 24 hours a day. You can take advantage of our services 12 months a year, even in winter, because the ships are heated. Sightseeing cruises can be ordered for longer lasting cruises outside Prague. There is even the possibility to make ships´ reservations without cruises, as a restaurant only. Furthermore, we are able to ensure catering for you. They serve lunch and dinner, either in accordance with the menu (see appendix) or as a self-service buffet (appetizer, cold meals and cooked dish, vegetables and mayonnaise salads, fresh fruits and pastry).
- 790,- CZK (28 EUR) 3 HOURS TRIP PRAGUE AT NIGHT (daily)
- 690,- CZK (25 EUR) 2 HOUR TRIP WITH LUNCH AND MUSIC (daily)
- 220,- CZK (8 EUR) 1 HOUR CRUISE (daily)